Several years ago, the WHO shocked the world community with statistics: it turned out that more than half of earthlings (about four and a half billion people) suffer from parasitic diseases. The news is particularly frightening that the number of people officially infected only included those who underwent a laboratory examination, taken an enzyme immunoassay and did not participate in the experiment, for example, residents of provinces attached to thedistrict hospitals. So, it should be assumed that about 80-90% of the world's population may need to cleanse the body of parasites. We will inform you of the signs of the disease and consider several known prevention methods.
Symptoms of parasitic effects on the human body
At the end of the 19th century, P. Gauguin, the great impressionist and enthusiast of Pacific island travel, contracted helminthiases. Tropical worms, the larvae of which crossed the water, inhabited the artist's body and multiplied. The toxic discharge of parasites, reaching the brain, caused color hallucinations in Paul Gauguin, thanks to which he saw the world unusually colored. As a result, the persistent state of intoxication helped the French master to create a unique color palette. However, in the vast majority of cases, the poisons obtained from freelancers do not bring any benefit to the host organism, so it is recommended to carry out regular cleansing of the body in order to protect against parasites in stationary conditions orhome.
The main symptoms of a parasite attack are:
- papular rash;
- non-seasonal allergic reactions;
- muscle pain;
- heaviness in the right side;
- an unhealthy appetite (inexplicably weak or strong);
- bloating associated with increased gas production;
- stool problems (diarrhea, constipation);
- constantly elevated basal temperature;
- B12 and F deficiency anemia;
- visual and auditory hallucinations;
- nocturnal sleep disturbances (especially at the so-called bull's hour, that is, from one to three);
- increased excitability, nervousness, loss of energy.
If you notice at least one of the possible signs of helminthiasis, contact your doctor immediately!
Which is contraindicated for removing parasites from the body
It is forbidden to independently engage in the prevention of fungal and other parasitic diseases:
- people with weakened immunity (including those with acute respiratory infections);
- people with inflammatory processes or stones in the organs of the excretory system;
- women during menstrual bleeding;
- nursing mothers;
- patients operated on during the recovery period;
- diabetics and other patients with endocrinological disorders;
- people who are at the stage of exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- people with cancer.
Even for those whose state of health is normal and who have no strict contraindications, we strongly recommend that before cleaning at home, undergo a medical examination andconsult your doctor in order to take preventive measures to protect against parasites that do not harm the main body systems.
Preparing for a global cleanup
Before declaring war on helminths and other pests, you need to do some preliminary work:
- Keep a log of complaints (within two to four weeks, enter information about ailments in a notebook, indicating the time of their onset).
- Take an enzyme immunoassay and discuss your symptoms and test results with a qualified therapist.
If the tests are positive, you will need to see your doctor for further testing and medical treatment.
- Normalize the water intake, which, by modern standards, involves a daily intake of 2. 5 liters of purified liquid.
- Eliminate foods and drinks from the diet that prevent the body from cleaning itself (sausages, fried meat products, flour products, refined sweet candies, drinks sweetened with dyes and carbon dioxide, alcohol)
Review of popular pest control techniques
It is easy to prevent attacks from fungi, harmful germs and worms by following the instructions of experienced professionals. There are many healers among the authors of books on combating primitive invaders.
- The first method of naturopath, Hilda Clark, involves long courses of cleansing - 12 months each. The doctor suggests that adults drink alcoholic tincture of 15 nuts daily. A food supplement based on the peel of green walnuts and 500 ml of vodka or medical alcohol is infused for a month. The recommended dosage is 2 teaspoons per 100-150 ml of water, but it should be achieved gradually, starting with 1 drop of solution per 100 ml of liquid and adding 1 drop of tincture per day.
Alcohol preparations can have a negative effect on concentration, therefore the technique is not suitable for those who lead or perform socially responsible work.
Dr. Clarke's second method is also presented as a one-year course. To cleanse the body and protect against parasites at home, the Canadian suggests preparing a dry wormwood powder. The author recommends drinking it with plenty of fresh purified water. Treatment begins with half a teaspoon of dried herb per glass of liquid, while the dosage of wormwood is gradually increased, reaching 3. 5 teaspoons, after which the patient returns to 2 to 2. 5 gramsinitials of the herb, which he takes until the end of therapy.
Bitter wormwood leaves can cause muscle cramps and should never be taken during pregnancy. In addition, the powder is harmful during lactation: it spoils the taste of breast milk.
- The traditional healer suggests fasting for systemic cleansing of the body and preventing the appearance of parasites without the help of drugs. He believes that you can protect yourself from helminths and other parasites on your own: it is enough to take five-day courses without eating every 2-3 months.
In addition, the popularizer of alternative medicine believes that parasitic infection can be repelled with the help of urine, but most modern doctors treat this technique negatively, therefore we do not recommend using urine as a remedy.
- The Traditional Healer's Cleansing Method, who has created many books and booklets on natural body healing, is an integrated course that includes taking natural anthelmintic medications and using enemas for total protection againstgiardia and other parasites.
We advise you to treat this technique only as another method of detoxification, and in case of illness, consult a doctor, since self-medication can have negative consequences.
Therapy consists of 3 stages: first of all, wormwood broth is used to protect against worms and flagellates, which is prepared in the amount of 1tablespoon of herbs for 1 glass of hot (80-90 degrees) water, insist an hour and drink twice a day. The second step is to drink tea from the green parts of chamomile, tansy flowers, and a mixture of oak bark and sea buckthorn. The collection, where all components are presented in equal proportions, is brewed in a ceramic container for 8-10 hours and 100 ml is drunk, grabbing it with pumpkin seeds. A few hours later, the author of the technique recommends using Epsom salts as a laxative. The third part of the therapy is carried out to prevent infection of the liver with fluke and roundworm larvae. The healer suggests at the beginning of the session to take a choleretic agent, then to warm the liver (apply a warm heating pad to the right side) and at the end to drink 200 ml of cold pressed olive oil and juice. of fresh lemon.Between the stages of cleansing the body from parasites, the healer advises to use 200 ml of garlic enemas, but irrigating the intestines with scorching water is a harsh method to influence thegastrointestinal microflora, therefore we recommend to refrain from such experiences on the body.
- This method is analogous to the Canadian method of H. Clark, but it is based on a less exotic product. The collection, which consists of crushed tansy flowers, crushed leaves of bitter wormwood and clove powder, composed in a ratio of 3: 1: 1, 5, is used in microdoses in the form of gelatin capsules containing approximately 1, 75 g of herbs. During a ten-day course of cleansing from toxins and protection from parasites, the doctor advises to take 1 capsule three times a day, and for the following year - 3 capsules once a week to maintain the body.
The technique is not suitable for allergy sufferers, children, immunocompromised patients, patients with a gastroenterological diagnosis and the elderly. The poisons in wormwood and tansy in small doses can adversely affect these groups of people.
- A popular doctor's antiparasitic therapy is positioned as one of the easiest ways to protect yourself from helminths. As part of the treatment, an alkaline environment is created in the organs of the digestive tract which are uncomfortable for the worms, making the human body an unsuitable place for the parasites. The teacher suggests drinking a weak solution of soda tea. At the same time, the concentration of the substance changes over the seven days: on the first day 1. 5 g of powder is added to a glass of warm water, on the second and third days 0. 75 g of soda ispoured into the cup, and from day 4 until the end of treatment, diluted in 200 ml of water 3, 5 g of sodium bicarbonate.
Please note that baking soda is an aggressive drug that can destroy healthy gastrointestinal microflora and even lead to ulceration. Do not take a course until you have obtained your doctor's approval!
In addition, to remove parasites from the infected organism, the doctor advises to give patients a cleansing enema with soda and lemon juice. However, we advise you to avoid home treatment of helminthiasis, yeast infections, etc. , especially with such aggressive drugs.
Although each of the presented methods has ventilators, you should not resort to paramedical means in the treatment of helminthiasis. The techniques presented above are exclusively prophylactic. At the same time, none of them are suitable for children, pregnant and lactating women, the elderly and people with chronic and acute diseases!
Medicines to get rid of giardiasis, trypanosomiasis, amebiasis, trichomanellosis, helminthiasis and other diseases of a parasitic nature are recommended in cases where a person seeks to cure the disease quickly andeffectively. Therapists in these situations usually prescribe enterosorbents to prepare the intestines. Then patients are prescribed anthelmintic drugs, which are necessary for intensive cleansing of the body from parasites. After being released from harmful worms and protozoa, most people need to recover, so doctors prescribe them vitamins, hepatoprotectors, and drugs to maintain healthy microflora in the stomach and intestines.
Despite the availability of drugs, even before using the simplest of them, we advise you to go to the clinic. The doctor will determine the correct dosage and make the treatment as quick and comfortable as possible. More complex drugs can have side effects, therefore, in most cases, they are recommended for hospital use.
Home remedies can be used to strengthen the body's defenses. They don't get rid of fungi, bacteria, and worms, but some of them keep you from getting sick. Most popular recipes:
- grated garlic (a tablespoon of a vegetable is mixed with 20 ml of cold lemon juice or boiled in a 200 gram cup of milk and drunk on an empty stomach);
- cognac and castor oil (for 5 days at 5: 00 p. m. they take 30-50 ml of alcoholic drink at room temperature, and at 7: 00 p. m. they drink 30-50 ml of castor oil);
The technique is strictly prohibited for drivers of vehicles, as well as those who suffer from increased nervous excitability, since alcohol is a strong psychostimulant.
- pumpkin seeds (large, unroasted seeds are eaten on an empty stomach, 10 to 20 pieces each);
- herbal preparations (calendula, cumin, immortelle, St. John's wort insist as tea and drink decoctions at home in order to cleanse the intestines and protect against various parasites, 250 ml twice a day);
- sour juices (a freshly squeezed drink made from apples, cabbage, pomegranate or grapes is consumed after meals to protect the body from attacks of giardia and amoeba).
Pest control prophylaxis is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, but the method chosen must be safe. Consider any contraindications for medicinal and tonic remedies, and be sure to consult a doctor for advice.